This is an awesome large park, with a focus on sports.
Dogs are welcome in Anderson Park, however they are not permitted on the sportsfield when organised sport is being played.
It’s located in Clarke Rd Neutral Bay.
It’s part of North Sydney Council – the general dog park rules are at https://www.northsydney.nsw.gov.au/Recreation_Facilities/Parks_Reserves/Dogs_in_Parks_Reserves_and_Playgrounds
There’s a special page for the park at https://www.northsydney.nsw.gov.au/Recreation_Facilities/Parks_Reserves/Search_Parks/Anderson_Park
Features from the webpage include:
- The floodlit sportsfield caters for cricket, soccer and various football codes, as well as for touch, volleyball, training and school sport and carnivals.
- There are 2 synthetic cricket wickets, male and female toilets and a change room.
- Other features include pathways, sandstone flagging, a depression-era concrete wall, lighting, a bubbler, numerous seats and a small beach.
- Hill’s Weeping Figs create a magnificent shelter along the park boundary.
- There is a custom-designed playground across the road in Warringa Park.
Location StuffSuburb: Neutral Bay
Park StuffCouncil Website: https://www.northsydney.nsw.gov.au/Recreation_Facilities/Parks_Reserves/Dogs_in_Parks_Reserves_and_Playgrounds
Water Tap: Yes
Fenced Kids Playground: Yes
Unfenced Kids Playground: -
Beach access ok: -